The AGM will be held virtually on November 9th
2020/2021 Board Nominations
Are you passionate about mountain biking and mountain bike trails? Do you have the skills, experience and time to contribute to the CMBTA Board of Directors?
The 2020 CMBTA AGM is just around the corner (November 9th) and there are a number of positions up for election. Our bylaws state that we can have up to 11 board members, 4 of which make up the Executive (President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary). The other 7 positions are voted in as Directors at Large, then asked to take on a specific role listed here. All of these positions are one-year terms.
All of the Director at Large positions are up for election, and a number of our current directors will be seeking re-election. Some of the Executive positions (President, Treasurer and Secretary) also have current board member seeking re-election.
If you would like to apply for a Director at Large or Executive board role, please send your nomination by Wednesday October 14th to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. Your name and the position you are running for.
2. The skills/experience that make you a strong candidate for the position.
3. Your capacity to commit to a volunteer role, and why you are interested in being on the CMBTA Board.
4. Full names of two current CMBTA members who support your nomination.
In order to apply to become a director, you must satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
• A current CMBTA member in good standing
• At least 18 years of age
• Capable of managing your own affairs
• Not undergoing bankruptcy or convicted of fraud or a corporate offence within the last five yearsThank You,
CMBTA Board of Directors