In order to ensure the health and safety of the community, we have established mandatory protocols for all participants at Trail Days.
Maximum 30 volunteers per trail day and YOU MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE.
You will be required to sign a waiver relating to communicable diseases.
Please ensure that you understand and agree to all of the following points, before registering:
- If any volunteer hasn’t signed their waiver, they will not be able to participate.
- Volunteers with any signs of illness will not be allowed to attend a trail day.
- Volunteers must bring their own work gloves as they will not be provided.
- Volunteers should bring their own tools, if possible. CMBTA will supply limited tools.
- No tool sharing will be permitted.
- There must be physical distancing (2m) at all times between each other and any trail users that may come through the worksite.
CLICK HERE TO SEE FULL TRAIL DAY PROTOCOLS
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR TRAIL DAY
THANK YOU TD BANK FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!